Professional Version 8.0 by Midnight Software, Inc.
DeltaCad Version 4.0 includes the following new features:
- More Colors (160 colors to choose from).
- More Line Weights.
- Basic Macro Programming Language. Now you can automate tasks.
- Display bitmap (.BMP) files in your drawing.
- Export screen as a bitmap.
- Point-to-Point dimension function.
- X/Y point dimension function.
- More dimension precision options ½, ¼, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, etc.
- Added option for a black background.
- You can now split, slide-an-endpoint, create a corner, create a radius, or create a chamfer on a Shape object (or Box). DeltaCad will first convert it into lines.
- Added Length to Edit dialog box for Shapes and Splines.
- Added Area to Edit dialog box for Circles, Shapes and Splines.
- You can now create a line tangent to two circles.
- Added a few more Symbols for Piping, Landscape, misc.
- Added a function to rename symbols.
- Added a drawing scale calculator to make it easier to calculate the drawing scale, given the units (inch, millimeter, etc.) and actual scale.
- Increased the maximum drawing scale to 1000.
- Improved .DXF support.
- Splines are now exported to .DXF files using a series of short lines for a more realistic look.
- Added a button to Set Print Region to set the print layer ON/OFF's to be the same as the drawing layer ON/OFF's.
- Plus other misc. improvements.
Copyright © 1994-, Midnight Software, Inc.